We provide a full turnkey project. This means you can leave it to us to take care of your project from start to finish.
Wicks Construction specializes in cottage, boathouse and dock construction. Our teams have years of experience in each category and they know what it takes to get the job done efficiently and on time. We provide any of the services listed below required to get a project to the construction phase:
Front End Project Management & Design
- Meet with you to understand your project needs and then provide you with rendering drawings for your review and approval.
- Provide design advice to accommodate your budget.
- Prepare “Permit” & “For Construction” drawings.
- Apply for building permit on your behalf and undertake all trouble shooting with the government authorities to expedite the issuance of the building permit.
Construction via Lump Sum Contract
The value of your project is based on a defined scope of work. We build to your plans and specifications in accordance with your scheduling requirements.
- Provide project management service during the construction phase.
- Provide you with a detailed construction schedule so you can monitor progress.
- Provide you with weekly progress reports and photos via email.
- We are on call to answer any questions you have.
- Any changes you wish to make to the original design will be quoted for you quickly to help you make your decision in advance of the changes taking place. This will enable you to make an informed decision.
Design-Build Cost Plus
We provide all the upfront services and proceed with the construction based on a cost plus contract. This form of agreement provides the owner with an open book policy on all costs and fees. It also provides flexibility for the owner to tailor the project to their exact needs as it proceeds.